„Quality Assurance and Airworthiness“ Department
- Quality assurance throw the preparation and execution of contracts for the acquisition of defense-related products for the needs of the MoD, the structures directly subordinated to the Minister of Defense and the BAF;
- Government Quality Assurance as to STANAG 4107 for the needs of NATO members or non-NATO countries with which the Republic of Bulgaria has bilateral agreement;
- Certification military aircraft and aircraft owned by the Ministry of the Interior with respect to airworthiness requirements;
- Audits processes for increasing the resources of aviation equipment;
- Registers and maintains a record of military aircraft and aircraft owned by the Ministry of the Interior.
- Participation in the preparation of tactical technical assignment, technical specifications, test methodologies, etc., related to the development of military equipment and systems, armaments and ammunition, C4I systems and physical security systems for classified information;
- Participation in the process of developing, coordinating, approval, registering, issuing, updating, storing and distributing national military standardization documents.
- Participation in the preparation of methodologies and programs for the organization and conduct of laboratory, functional, acceptance and polygon tests and analysis of their results;
- Participation in laboratories, functional, acceptance and polygon tests for weapons, S4I systems, military equipment, rear equipment and materials, preparation of protocols for their results, expert assessments, analyzes and proposals.
- Airworthiness Certificates, Airworthiness Control Certificates for Military/Police
- Certificate on Airworthiness for Export for Military/Police
- Registration Certificates and Letters-certificatory for Military/Police Aircraft Registration Invalidation
- Protocols for the assessment of the conformity of products with the requirements of contracts.